That’s right, there is a band called Black Canary and they come from Gotham with some electronic beats and “killer riffs” that make them something of a fierce band to listen to. The band is composed of four members, D.D. the lead vocalist who is just as mysterious as her talent to sing is, Lord Byron is the manager – if you could call her that with her fierce business strategies and ear for music, Paloma on keyboard and strings with a killer mark to protect those who are on her good side, and Ditto a guitar protegé that isn’t very out spoken but is heard by all who listen to her play guitar. All together their sound is more punk rock with some sultry lyrics.
They have some tour dates set up already and if you have the chance I think you should give them a listen. If you want to buy their songs click here.
- 3/2 – Burnside, Gotham – Sound Central
- 3/9 – Metropolis – Radio Theatre
- 3/11 – Detroit – The Wizard’s Wand
- 3/14 – Central City – Subculture
- 3/15 – Keystone City – Locks & Rocks
- 3/18 – Fairfield – The Liquid Room
- 3/23 – Happy Harbor – Music Hall
- 3/25 – New Carthage – Club Cubic