The Trinity of DC Comics are front and center with special features.
With nearly $900 million in ticket sales worldwide, it’s hard to argue that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice isn’t a success. But with other superhero genre movies recently premiering or about to debut, the focus now turns to home viewing as fans anxiously await the extended R-Rated edition of the film.
And now we have an idea of what the packaging and special features will look like for the Ultimate Edition release of BvS. Sources reveal a street date of July 15. Some of the features, which are subject to change before release, may include:
- Uniting the World’s Finest
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants
- The Warrior, the Myth, the Wonder
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile
- Analyzing a New Legacy of Design: Superman
- Analyzing a New Legacy of Design: Batman
- Analyzing A New Legacy of Design: The Batcave
- The Might And The Power of a Punch
- The Empire of Luthor
- Save The Bats
But for those who still want the theater experience, you can still catch Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on the big screen.