DC Collectibles is coming to San Diego!
This weekend is the biggest comic convention and pop culture event in the world — SAN DIEGO COMIC CON — and DC Collectibles will be there in full force! We have here the best ways to connect with DC Collectibles while at the con this year. And if you need help finding DC Collectibles while at SDCC, just look for the life-size Bruce Timm Harley Quinn statue at the DC booth
1. DC Collectibles Panel – (Thurs. 10 A.M., Room 9). From intricately designed statues, to high-end action figures, prop replicas, busts and vinyls…DC COLLECTIBLES has them all! Join the DC Collectibles crew and artists who will be revealing some exciting new products.
2. DC Artists Alley Signing – (Thurs. 6 P.M., DC Booth #1915). DC ARTISTS ALLEY is an artist-focused, cutting-edge designer vinyl line that merges indie design with the most iconic characters in the DC Universe. Meet the first three artists to be featured in the line: Sho Murase, HaNaNu “Nooligan” Saulque and Chris Uminga. Free sketch cards for quick sketches will be available.
3. Action Figure Stage Demonstration – (Thurs. 11:30 A.M., Booth #1915). Don’t miss seeing industry-leading concept and character artist Paul Harding, best known for his work as an action figure and statue sculptor.
4. Gotham City Garage Temporary Tattoo Giveaways – Available every day in the DC booth (#1915). Taken straight from the bold and gritty Gotham City Garage statue designs, comes temporary tattoos sported by Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn (Designed by tattoo artist, Katherine Bannock) and Catwoman (Designed by Adam B. Forman). *No needles or blood required!
5. Statue Unboxing – (Sun. 1 P.M., DC Booth #1915). Join the “bad boys” of DC Collectibles, Vice President Kevin Kiniry and Executive Director Jim Fletcher for an entertaining unboxing of the highly anticipated DC Designers Series: The Joker: Killing Joke statue designed by Brian Bolland.
What are you most excited for at SDCC this year? Sound off in the comments.