Executive Producer, Marc Guggenheim, talks about what’s to come for season 2 of Arrow.
Executive Producer, Marc Guggenheim, talks about Thea and Roy, more island drama issues, death questions get answered, and more.
So here is the breakdown of the spoilers:
- Tommy’s death is going to have a major effect on a couple of the characters. “Tommy’s death will reverberate through the cast of characters and will affect the changes and choices that Oliver makes and that Thea makes. It’s going to affect everybody,” Marc stated.
- Laurel with feel conflicted about Tommy’s death and question whether or not she has chose the right guy. “It’s a catalyst for her to do a variety of different things. It’s going to drive a lot of what Laurel does in Season 2, both good and bad,” Marc stated.
- Malcolm Merlyn is actually dead? “Just because a character is dead doesn’t mean we’ve necessarily seen the last of them on this show,” Marc stated.
- Oliver will be done with being a vigilante. The city will begin to question if they really need “The Hood” (Arrow).
- There will be a time jump, featured after all that drama with The Glades going down.
- The story engine of Season 2 is the destruction of The Glades and the impact not just on The Glades, but all of Starling City. The economy in Starling City is pretty decimated.
- Thea and Roy’s characters will continue to get pushed towards their destinies of doing heroic things.
- Detective Lance will be put into very “different circumstances both personally and professionally. They also want to make Lance eventually become the show’s Commissioner Gordon.
There will be a lot of emotional conflict for the major characters of the show, which will allow Roy and Thea to come into their own. The second season of Arrow has already gone into production and will be shooting in early July 2013. There will be more news of Arrow so stay tuned. If you would like to read more about the spoilers for season 2, go to the source link below.