Just in time to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Batman, which first aired January 12, 1966, the LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes set #76052 “Batman Classic TV Series Batcave” will hit store shelves March 1, 2016. If you are a LEGO VIP, however, you can grab this coveted set as early as February 15. Set at a recommended price of $269.99 and containing 2,526 pieces, this set measures 18 inches high, 22 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. Three vehicles and 9 minifigures are also packaged in.
LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes set #76052, Batman Classic TV Series Batcave
Drive the villains out from Batman’s Batcave!
Help Batman™ and Robin™ to drive the villain intruders from the Batcave, featuring a Bat Lab with Batcomputer, plus the Batmobile with stud shooters, Batcopter with flick missiles and the Batcycle. This special model, based on the classic 1960s TV show, also has a Wayne Manor section with an exterior wall to climb on and Bruce Wayne’s study featuring the iconic Batphone and a false bookcase that slides open to reveal the secret entrance to the Batcave. Before spiraling down the Batpoles into the Batcave, change identity from Bruce Wayne™ and Dick Grayson™ into Batman and Robin (separate minifigures included).
Mini-figs included in this set are as follows:
- Batman (with 3 Batarangs, rope, grappling hook and handcuffs)
- Bruce Wayne
- Dick Grayson
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Catwoman (with whip and cat)
- The Joker (with TNT and Cesar Romero mustache)
- The Penquin (with Umbrella)
- The Riddler (with TNT)
The vehicles are:
- The Batmobile (features a dual cockpit with iconic Batphone, 2 stud shooters, an opening trunk and dual exhaust)
- The Batcopter (features an opening cockpit, bat-inspired wings with 2 flick missiles, spinning rotors and a spinning propeller)
- The Batcycle (features a driver’s seat for Batman, translucent headlight element and a sidecar for Robin)
Wayne Manor Features include:
- Study with the iconic Batphone
- Hinged Shakespeare bust with secret button underneath
- Sliding false bookcase to access the Batpoles
- Portraits of Thomas and Martha Wayne
- Lamps, globe, framed fish and trophies
- an exterior wall for climbing, with an opening roof for easy access to the Batpoles and an aerial element
- Batpole sliding feature
The Batcave Features include:
- Helipad for the Batcopter
- Batcave entrance for the Batmobile
- Bat Lab with Batcomputer, lie detector machine, test tubes with translucent elements, tables and chest of drawers
- Batcave nuclear reactor
Check out the official video by LEGO
Please comment below and share.
Don’t forget to like us or follow us on: