The most notoriously attractive adversary in the Dark Knight’s arsenal of rogues is celebrating a milestone and DC proudly takes a look at the femme fatale through the decades in an upcoming super spectacular!
There’s no other DC character that has tested the limits of their nine-lives like Selina Kyle! The infamous cat burglar turned arch-nemesis turned anti-hero has worn many different cowls over the course of her 8 decades in comics. Since her smashing debut appearance in the 1940s Batman #1 she’s remained a constant presence in the Caped Crusader’s life. Now DC celebrates the clawed contessa’s career in an upcoming prestige format book Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 will gather some of comics’ greatest talents!
Here’s a gallery of cover artists work on the upcoming Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular:
The main cover will be styled by none other than Joëlle Jones with featured “Catwoman through the Decades” variants by…
- 1940s variant cover by ADAM HUGHES
- 1950s variant cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
- 1960s variant cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
- 1970s variant cover by FRANK CHO
- 1980s variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
- 1990s variant cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
- 2000s variant cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
- 2010s variant cover by JEEHYUNG LEE
Catwoman 80th Anniversary Super Spectacular #1 is presented in a prestige format. The issue hits newsstands and digital platforms on April 15, 2020, and will retail for $9.99.