All 22 covers for The Sandman / Locke & Key: Hell & Gone have been revealed! The highly anticipated crossover is almost here and will have completists running wild. There will be 22 different covers for issue 1!
There are five The Sandman / Locke & Key: Hell & Gone #1 covers available through all retailers: the primary cover by Gabriel Rodriguez, others by J.H Williams III (colored and uncolored), Kelley Jones/Jay Fotos, and an uncolored version of Rodriguez’s primary cover.
A sixth cover, by Mike & Laura Allred, is being sold as an exclusive to the upcoming Comic-Con International: San Diego 2021.
In addition, several stores have arranged specific variant covers exclusive to them. Here is the list of the artists and retailers – with a link to the retailer (when possible) to inquire about purchasing one.
- Megan Hutchison (colored and uncolored) versions, 616 Comics
- Dennis Calero, AOD Collectables
- Raymund Lee, AOD Collectables
- Mark A. Nelson, Bedrock City
- John Giang, Big Time Collectibles
- Alan Quah, Comic Kingdom of Canada
- Unnattributed art of Sandman key, Jetpack Comics / Forbidden Planet
- Jae Lee/June Chung, Oasas Comics
- Justine Frany (with and without trade dress), Sanctum Santorum / Slab City
- David Mack (with and without trade dress), Scorpion Comics
- Two by Peach Momoko, Scorpion Comics
- Miguel Mercado, Yesteryear Comics
Check out the covers below!