Coming off of the success of DC FanDome, DC and Warner Bros. Consumer Products revealed more must-have products inspired by DC Super Heroes including DC FanDome exclusives, limited-edition merch, and more. Multiple retailers including the DC Shop and Walmart unveiled toys, collectibles and apparel for superfans, heroes and heroines everywhere. The DC Shop offers more than 60 exclusive DC FanDome 2021 graphics with the potential for fans to choose from more than 270 different products.
Fans are also getting a first-look at the new “The Batman” merch. LEGO’s “The Batman” collection is available for presale exclusively at Walmart.com and features three new building sets. “The Batman” Batmobile by Hot Wheels is a collectible R/C replica of Batman’s newest vehicle from the highly anticipated film. Additional DC collections from Tango Hotel, McFarlane Toys Collectibles and others are also available.
The new DC merch includes:
- FUNKO and the DC Shop have teamed up to produce the exclusive Diamond Glitter figures including The Flash, Wonder Woman and Batman ($17.50 each). The new commemorative collectibles are sure to dazzle Funko collectors and DC fans alike. The Fastest Man Alive zips through the Speed Force and into your Pop! collection with the DC Shop exclusive diamond the Flash figure. Commemorating Wonder Woman’s 80th anniversary, the new Wonder Woman Diamond Glitter features our favorite heroine in her battle stance and the Batman figure looks stunning in his diamond crusted black cape and cowl.
- “THE BATMAN” BATMOBILE from Hot Wheels R/C features epic remote-control performance with authentic details and movie-like sculpts for the adult collector and fan of the Batman franchise. This Batmobile model was designed for collectors who appreciate premium design and precision performance in replica vehicles. This 1:10 scale Ultimate edition features movie accurate graphics, LED lights, smoke and flame FX from both the hood and the rear, detailed exterior and interior, a Batcave inspired plinth, and a posable Batman figure behind the wheel. It boasts high-tech features such as light and sound effects and working suspension, as well as a diorama plinth that both Alfred and the Caped Crusader would appreciate for its authenticity. This is a must-have for fans of The Batman and distinguished R/C collectors.
- PUMA and Warner Bros. Consumer Products dropped five PUMA Suedes, each tied to a specific DC character. Designed by award winning comic artist Jen Bartel, she took her inspiration from “The Suicide Squad” to create sneakers for King Shark, Harley Quinn, Peacemaker, Polka-Dot Man, and Bloodsport. You can find them exclusively at DC Shop while supplies last.
- The LEGO Group recently announced a brand new collection based on Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming film “The Batman.” Now available for presale exclusively on Walmart.com, the collection includes three building sets featuring minifigures based on Batman, Selina Kyle, Alfred and Commissioner Gordon, along with Super Villains The Riddler and The Penguin. The collection’s new sets are: Batcave: The Riddler Face-off ($79.99), Batmobile: The Penguin Chase ($29.99), and the Batman & Selina Kyle Motorcycle Pursuit ($14.99).
- MCFARLANE TOYS COLLECTIBLES. The famous collectible manufacturer has a stunning line up of collectibles related to “The Batman” film — The Batman, The Riddler and Catwoman are all available to pre-order for $19.99. The Batcycle, based on the new film, will also be on sale for pre-order for $29.99. The most authentic “The Batman” film statue, created with direct input from the film’s producer and director and based on Robert Pattinson’s character, is also available for pre-order now.
- TANGO HOTEL x “BATMAN: THE WORLD” Collection. In collaboration with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC, Tango Hotel is releasing a limited-edition apparel collection featuring key artwork from “Batman: The World,” DC’s new 184-page hardcover anthology book. A first-of-its-kind publishing event, the book includes Batman stories by top creative teams from across the globe, taking place in their home countries. The collection highlights each artist, their cover artwork, and their background story. The Tango Hotel x “Batman: The World” collection consists of two capsules; the first capsule is available for fans to purchase now on NTWRK and the Tango Hotel web shop.
- THE BATMAN x EXTRA BUTTER x FORTNITE COLLECTION. Extra Butter’s epic limited edition apparel collection was created with the Zero Point comic series and the recently revealed Foundation comic. ExtraButterNY.com/DCFANDOME
- SUPERMAN x CAM NEWTON x MESHIKA COLLECTION. Meshika Hats created a limited edition hand-made Superman-inspired hat collection with superstar athlete Cam Newton. The “Man of Steel” fedora includes a limited edition collectors card and pin, and uses custom 3D printed fabric. Meshika.com/DCFANDOME
Be sure to check out all of our amazing DC FanDome coverage on DC Comics News!