Fret not, Arkham Knight players! Rocksteady is leading WB Games’ team of developers and partners to fix the PC performance bugs that players have been encountering.
While Rocksteady and WB Games are making progress on improving performance, the amount of work is substantial and will take time.
Below is the list of the key areas where developers are focusing on to improve the experience for game players:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
Developers will also continue to make interim patches available to address issues for those still playing the game on PC. The first patch is being released now, which includes:
- Fixed a crash that was happening for some users when exiting the game
- Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further
- Corrected an issue that was causing Steam to re-download the game when verifying the integrity of the game cache through the Steam client
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu
We would like to thank our fans for their patience and invaluable feedback. We will continue to monitor and listen for any additional issues.
Source: Community WB Games