The One:12 Collective has just released pictures and details of the new 1:12 scale Tactical Suit Batman figure! Check out pics and details below!
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
A One:12 Collective body
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L & R)
- Sculpted cowl (affixed to head portraits)
- Leather look cape
- Sculpted body armor with shoulder and bicep armor, elbow pads, and thigh armor
- Sculpted gauntlets and gloves
- Sculpted utility belt
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric screen detailed undersuit
- One (1) pair of goggles to be worn in up position
- One (1) pair of goggles to be worn over eyes
- One (1) Parademon rifle
- Three (3) Batarangs
- Three (3) grenades
- One (1) grappling gun with
- Closed hook grapple
- Open hook grapple
- Open hook grapple with attached rope
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Cape clip with posing wires for dramatic displays
Each One:12 Collective Tactical Suit Batman Figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
The tactical suit Batman is expected to ship Jun-Aug 2018, so be sure to PRE-ORDER yours today!