DC Comics’ August solicitations bring the official word that both Batwoman and Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps will end their runs in August, with issues #18 and #50, respectively.
The full solicitations are below:
HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #50
- written by ROBERT VENDITTI
- art and cover by RAFA SANDOVAL and JORDI TARRAGONA
- variant cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
- This. Is. It! It’s an extra-sized anniversary celebration, and one of the biggest battles the Green Lantern Corps has ever fought to mark the occasion. John Stewart issues a dramatic order: no lethal force! The Green Lanterns need to prove they can keep law and order in the universe without killing. Elsewhere, Hal Jordan faces down Tomar-Tu, and looks to use the Darkstars’ armor as a weapon against them—with some psychic help from Hector Hammond (who probably shouldn’t be trusted).
- ON SALE 08.08.18
- $3.99 US | 40 PAGES
- FC | RATED T
- written by MARGUERITE BENNETT
- art by FERNANDO BLANCO
- cover by DAN PANOSIAN
- variant cover by MICHAEL CHO
- It’s the series finale, and there’s a lot of drama to resolve for Kate Kane, both in and out of costume. As Batwoman, she teams with Renee Montoya to thwart Clock King’s latest time-bending enterprise: selling a drug that allows criminals to know if their crime will be successful—before it’s committed. But Batwoman’s facing a quandary to boot: Take this drug off the street, or use it herself to stop crime? The only fight tougher is the personal one: Should Kate and Renee give their relationship another chance?
- ON SALE 08.15.18
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T+
- FINAL ISSUE