Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles, the DC/Hanna-Barbera book by Mark Russell and Mike Feehan, is the winner of GLAAD‘s 2019 Media Award in the “Outstanding Comic Book” category.
The series beat out an impressive list of other contenders, including a fellow DC nominee:
- Batwoman, written by Marguerite Bennett, K. Perkins, Scott Godlewski, Fernando Blanco, John Rauch, Deron Bennett – DC Comics
- Bingo Love, written by Tee Franklin, Jenn St-onge, Joy San, Cardinal Rae – Image Comics
- Fence, written by C.S. Pacat, Johanna the Mad, Joana LaFuente, Jim Campbell – BOOM! Studios
- Iceman, written by Sina Grace, Robert Gill, Nathan Stockman, Ed Tadeo, Rachelle Rosenberg, Federico Blee, Joe Sabino – Marvel Comics
- Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass, written by Lilah Sturges, Polterink, Jim Campbell – BOOM! Studios
- Oh S#!t It’s Kim & Kim, written by Magdalene Visaggio, Eva Cabrera, Claudia Aguirre, Zakk Saam – Black Mask Comics
- Runaways, written by Rainbow Rowell, Kris Anka, David Lafuente, Takeshi Miyazawa, Matthew Wilson, Triona Tree Farrell, Jim Campbell, Michael Garland, Joe Caramagna – Marvel Comics
- Star Wars: Doctor Aphra, written by Kieron Gillen, Simon Spurrier, Emilio Laiso, Kev Walker, Marc Deering, Rachelle Rosenberg, Java Tartaglia, Joe Caramagna, Travis Lanham – Marvel Comics
- Strangers in Paradise XXV, written by Terry Moore – Abstract Studio
Fine the nominees and winners in each category HERE.