DC Comics News is looking for passionate fans who would like to help contribute to the world of DC Comics culture. As a leading fan site, we provide news, reviews, opinion, celebrity interviews, and competitions that relate directly to the DC Universe. We have openings in both our Review and News teams. Unfortunately at this time this is not a paying opportunity, but there are some really great perks that come with writing for DC Comics News. As a member of our team, you will gain access to the following perks:
- Access to advance review copies of books from multiple DC Comics imprints, BEFORE they hit store shelves
- Opportunities to interview celebrities, artists, writers, and actors
- Represent us as media at conventions and events
- Gain early access to news stories direct from the source!
If you’re passionate about writing, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
- News Writers Who can contribute to creating content relating to film, TV, merchandise, comics, lists and opinion articles.
- Book Reviewers Who can read and review books weekly under a deadline.
You can apply for one or both positions by emailing both firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
In your application please include:
- Your Full Name and a brief bio
- Which team you would like to be part of (maybe both if you’re up for it)
- List previous writing experience, and provide relevant samples of writing. If you have not written any news in this industry previously, fresh samples will be requested, so be ready to provide those.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our call for writers!