The first part of DC’s FanDome was a big hit with fans, and we’re only a few days away from the debut of part two — “Explore The Multiverse” — on September 12.
The powers that be at Warner Bros also sound thrilled with the FanDome feedback, with Warner CEO Ann Sarnoff telling Variety:
“After FanDome we saw viewership of our DC movies pop on HBO Max. We’re using all our businesses to drive new businesses.”
Sarnoff also added that fan engagement is one of the top priorities:
“One of the big themes we’ve been talking about since the beginning [of her tenure] is using our content and our IP in bigger and better ways.”
Looking ahead to September 12, “Explore The Multiverse” will feature such panels as:
- WatchVerse: Panels include the official introduction of WBTV’s Batwoman, as well as Superman & Lois, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Black Lightning, expanded versions of The Flash (TV) and Titans panels that debuted during Hall of Heroes in August, and so much more. Plus, keep an eye out for breaking news throughout the day.
- InsiderVerse: In the InsiderVerse, fans can go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- Blerd & Boujee: Blerd & Boujee programming celebrates Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe, featuring diverse artists, voices, musicians and content.
- FunVerse: Fun is the name of the game in the FunVerse, and a perfect place to share your DC fandom. Read hundreds of free digital comics, strike a pose at the selfie station, explore the Joker Escape Room, and much more.
- YouVerse: Where FANS are the stars. Check out more than 17,000 fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content submissions from around the world, and don’t forget to vote for your favorites.
Check out the official “Explore The Multiverse” trailer below: